Sunday, April 14, 2013

The World Needs Nerds

Let's face it the world really does need more nerds. Why, you ask. Nerds are passionate, enthusiastic, observant, and they bond quickly with those who are willing to enter their world.

So I bet you you're wondering what I mean by nerdy kids. Do I mean nerdy as in kids who make straight A's, join the math club and are known for having a book handy or future comic-con attendees? Well, BOTH of course!

My ambition is to use this space to share our families nerdy world with the rest of the world. I have a third grader and a pre-k-er. (that's a word right?) We like to read, and we do it often. My kids can quote Doctor Who and Star Wars. We also take trips to the comic book shop and book store regularly, seriously they know us when we walk in.

I'm also hoping to learn from those who stumble upon this blog and share their nerdy ways with us.

So, my fellow readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment